Friday, November 14, 2008

Time is important.

In my country, We like both of them.Some people like spendind alone.Others don't like doing it.If you say you like it, people don't think you are strange.My friends often say that she doesn't like being alone. So, she makes schedule as much as possible like job or shopping.On the other hand,in my case, I like spending much time with friends.Because I can make me cheerful when I'm chatting with my friends.But I sometimes need time that I can spend alone.For example, when I exhaust because of job or assignment, I want to stay at home and relax there.Moreover,when I don't have much time to go shopping with friends, I go there alone.Although I'm sometimes confused when I go there.Because I don't know which clothes i have to buy.But I like going shopping alone.The reason is that I can spend more time by myself without caring about anything except for time.Also, I like wathing DVD alone. Because I can concentrate on the story. Also, if I watch them with someone when the story is sad, I sometimes can't cry in front of others.I can say same thing when I read comics and novels.I totally like being with my friends when I don't have any plans.But I need time to spend by myself.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Agreed. I feel the same way about a lot of things, but in the US if someone where to say that they hate to be alone we might think that there is some sort of problem that makes them too dependent on people.