Monday, November 3, 2008

Fluency Exercise#4

In my country, we don't have a holiday of Halloween. Always everything is surprising for me. For example, I can see many places where people decorate their house or supermarket. Also, everyone walks around the street or campus with costume, without caring about how others are looking at them. Moreover, I did not know that the riot occurred in Carbondale and almost all bars are closed on Halloween. I was surprised by that too.In my university, there are so many exchange students. Every year, they wear costume on Halloween. When I saw them at first, A was very surprised, but i thought I envied them. The reason is that it looks exciting for me, because i can put it on just this holiday and I can go the party or some event. So, I'm happy to be here and spend a good event with friends or foreign students.

No comments: