Sunday, November 30, 2008

My precious things

My precious things are words what my friends said to me before I came here. One friend told me what she likes me.Another friends wants me to come back as soon as possible.Another said I was important presense for her.It encouraged me to come here.The reason is that I was afraid to leave from my family and friends and live differnt environment.However, I realized who I am and how much my family and friends need me after they told me.At the same time, I thought I should do many thing by myself in here.Also, I thought I have to adopt to a new environment. I think I can do my best here,thanks to these words from my friends. I may feel nervous about school or my English ability during studing abroad.However, I feel like I can do if I remember what they told me. I feel like they believe me.
Futhermore, I think any words that my family give me are precious for me.I can be happy if I can just get the sentence that they are fine.Such a sentence is enough for me to cheer me up.Because I cannot see how they are.If I can know that they are fine, I can encourage myself.In this way, any words that family and friends gave me are vital for me to do anything new because these words make me feel ease.

No comments: