Friday, November 21, 2008

Fluency Exercise#7

In my country, food is quite healthier than American food. I think American food contains much more sugarand salt compared to Japanese food. Many Japanese dislike too sweet and salty food. At first, I was so surprised, because rice is differnt between Japan and America. In my country, poeple eta rice almost every day. On the other hand, rice that we can eat here is hard. Also, it is fried when I eat it in the cafeteria. The taste is different. When it comes to desert, we have traditional desert. We call it manzyu. We often use boiled and sweet beans and rice cake. Althiugh it comtains sugar, they are healthier than cakes. Moreover, Japanese food is not spicy. When we eat sushi, we use washabi with it. Some Japanese don't like it, because it sometimes makes us cry.This spice is totally differrnt from other species.In this way,I think we have differnce between Japan and America. But I think both of them have good points. But I like Japanese and America. BUt I think both of them have good .BUt I think they are healthier and contained a lot of vegitable.

them have go

No comments: