Monday, November 10, 2008

My Small and Big Dream

I have a dream in the future. First one is working at the clothing company associated with foreign company. The reason that I wanted to work there came from the movie, " The devil wore PLADA". After watching this movie, I got big dream. And another reason is that I want to use English with my job. I think I will be able to enjoy my job. Because I like clothing and English. I also like communicate with people. But I think it is difficult to come true my dream. Because I don't have ability to use English fluently right now. And, I don't know how long I can work there. Because the company need young person and people have high ability. In this way, I feel fear about my dream. But I think I can't come true my dream if I give up trying to come true it. So, I must not frighten about it.
Moreover, I have small dreams now. I want to travel many places of America. Because, I can just do it during studying abroad. If I want to travel from Japan to America, it is so far and too expensive.Even if I travel anywhere, I have to feel fear about money. But now I can travel around America cheaper than I travel from Japan. So, I can come true this small dream in here.

No comments: