Thursday, October 23, 2008

Fluency exercise#2

There are many ways to communicate and tools now. I often use cell phone and e-mail and chat with Skype to contact my parents and friends. It’s a little difficult for me to contact to them because we have time difference. The best way to contact them is e-mail for me. The reason is that we can send e-mail anytime we want. Actually, e-mail has some trouble. One problem is the possibility that we won’t check our e-mail each other when both of us are so busy. If we want to tell something and get a response quickly, we may not be able to do that. However, compared to other communication tools, e-mail is convenient for me because it is cheaper. Especially, if we use an account with hotmail or gmail, we can use them for nothing. In addition to this, when we don’t have much time to talk with them by phone and chat, e-mail is the best way to communicate with them for me.

No comments: