Saturday, October 25, 2008

The best way to meet with partner for me

I think establishing relationship is so necessary for me.However, it is noith t simple. Even if we infatuate to someone, it sometimes does't work. In my country, there are several ways to meet with boyfriend. First, we can meet with them in the school. Second, we can meet with them at the bar or party. Third, we can meet wuth them through friends.But I think the best place to meet people is school. The reason is that we can know each other and have more chance to meet and talk with them easily than other ways. Moreover, I can trust them more. For example, if I am attracted to my classmate, I can know his personality or behaivor directly. On the other hand, if I meet guys at the bar or party, I don't know about them exactly, even if they tell a lie to me Because they drink alcohole a lot.Besides it, meeting with new boy friend thorough friends is not good way for me. The reason is taht I think I have never worked well. It is sometimes trablesome because we have to contact them by email or phone frequently. Although it is better to contact them by email, contacting them by cell phone is sometimes expensive. It's hard for me.Anyway, It is important for me how i can believe my partoner.I think it's the best way to lead to establish and get along well wach other.So, I choose this way to look for nice partner.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Ah, so is this another of saying you have a crush on one of your classmates? I wonder which one? ^-^