Sunday, October 19, 2008

Chicago trip

I went to Chicago for trip.The moment I just got off the train, I was so surprised. Unlike Carbondale, there are so many buildings there.I reminded me of my country. First, I went to the art musium. It was so nice. Since I have never been to the musium in my life, I moved them because pictures were so beautiful.Next day, I went to downtown to go to shopping and eat Chicago pizza.Chicago pizza was totally defferent from what I ever eaten. It was so thick.It looks like pie.It made me happy. But I ate too much and after I ate them, I thought I did't eat and see anymore. After that I went to go shopping. It was cheeper than Japanese one. I was excited so much. The third day, I went to the supermarket. There were a lot of Japanese products.I got Japanese snacks and ate Japanese food. I was so happy again. I was supposed to go to the sears tower. Unfortunately, It closed when I arrived. But I satisfied with the views of Chicago. Through this trip, I could see where I am and here is fantastic place.I want to know other wonderful places during my CESL life.

1 comment:

Anna said...

I'm glad that you loved Chicago so much! The place is very special to me too!