Saturday, September 20, 2008

I love movie.

In my country, people like movie. I think women likes it more than men. American movies are popular in Japan such as Spider man or the sex and the city and so on.What kind of movies they like depends on people. I like movie too. In my case, I often watch foreign movie more than Japanese one. I don't have a reason why I don't watch Japanese movie so much. On the other hand, I have some reasons why I like foreign movies very well. First, some of them are excited for me. Also, many actress and actors are so awsome. And, It is better for me to be able to watch movie in English because I can learn English more and more.
My favorite movie is "Devil wore PLADA". After I watched this movie, I impressed so much because the actress was so cute and her success story changed my mind. After watching it, I wanted to be more fashionable and get a job like her. I recommend the movie!!!

1 comment:

Anna said...

I have never seen it. Maybe we could watch it sometime.