Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My imprssion about USA

It was a first time for me to land in America last summer vacation. When I arrived at the airport in Seattle, I was so surprised because it was much larger than Japanese ones. Then, there were a lot of foreign people there. Moreover, unlike Japan, the road was so wide and I could see a lot of nature and wild animals from a car in Oregon. When it comes to food, I was surprised because size of drink was larger. Before I come to America, I thought a size of a hamburger of Mcdonald was larger than Japanese one. Many people thought that. However, it was not different from Japanese one. In addition to that, I think American people was so kind. Compared to my country, If I have a problem of something, as if they don't know me, some people helped me. I impressed about these things.

1 comment:

Anna said...

I'm glad that Americans have made a good impression on you. There are a lot of interesting differences between Japan and the United States. Both are interesting places desuyo.
Nihongadaisuki!
Good paragraph.